Kelton – Wax Melts
“Stand on the banks of the River Nith at Kelton and enjoy a sensual and decadent scent of fresh flowers and summer fruits, warmed by earthy notes and woods”
Top notes: Plum, pomegranate, roses.
Heart notes: Patchouli, cedarwood, violet leaf spices.
Base notes: Amber, vanilla, leather.
- ~100g, 4 melts
- Vegan friendly
- 40+ hour burn time
- Hand-poured in Caerlaverock, Scotland
- All packaging is 100% recyclable and sustainably sourced
- 100% ethically sourced soy wax which does not contribute to deforestation
- You can cut our melts in half to make them last longer or if you prefer a more subtle scent.
- See our guide on how to use your soy wax melts
Kelton is a small village which sits on the banks of the River Nith within the parish of Caerlaverock. It is an incredibly peaceful area popular with walkers and cyclists. The public footpath along the riverside is incredible for soaking in the natural beauty spot, surveying the river and listening to the birds call. You might even spot an otter or two if you’re lucky.
WARNING. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Contains 3and 4-(4-Hydroxy-4-methylpentyl)-3-cyclohexene-1-carboxaldehyde, 6,7-Dihydro-1,1,2,3,3-pentamethyl-4(5H)-indanone, Eugenol, p-t-Butyl-alpha-methylhydrocinnamic aldehyde.