Never used a wax melt burner? Wax melts are simply candles without the wick but because they are heated more evenly they provide a stronger scent quicker. To use them, simply pop a 4 hour tealight into the bottom of the burner and your wax melt in the top. Don’t forget our Caerlaverock Candles melts are quite large and you’ll still get as great a result if you cut the melt in half to use. Sit back and enjoy your favourite scent.
- Never leave a melt burner unattended whilst in use.
- Remove all packaging before use.
- Keep the wax melt burner out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not leave the wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire.
- The wax melt burner may become hot during use, do not attempt to move it whilst it is still warm.
- Place your melt burner on a flat, heat resistant surface.
Looking forward to seeing some photographs of these in your homes. I have bought one of the mustard ones for my living room, I just couldn’t resist.
I’m keeping an eye on wax melt burners and other candle accessories as there are some really interesting variations available. I’d hoping to offer a small selection which varies throughout the year.